Human Resources Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creative recruiting techniques that yields to short and long term successful hires.
• Ability to filter various applicants during recruitment.
• Review, screen and maintain applications and resumes.
• Negotiate and issue employment offers.
• Manage on-boarding and termination process: Orientation, reviewing new hire documents, administrating benefits • enrollment (health).
• Investigate and resolve employee complaints and provided employee relations counseling.
• Manage and maintain personnel records including attendance records, paid time-off, employee performance evaluations, salary adjustment/increases, etc.
• Negotiate health plan renewals with providers and oversee open enrollment.
• Review Employee Handbook annually.
• Manage off boarding process: preparing separation documents, terminating benefits, facilitating exit interviews.
• Prepare business correspondence and documents.
• Coordinate catering for meetings and trainings.
• Manage and maintain Principals’ schedules and licenses.
• Perform administrative duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business administration or related field.
• 2 or more years experience working in an Architect firm. But not a must.
Job Type: Part Time
• Benefits Management: 1 year (Required)
• Architectural: 1 year (Preferred)
• Recruiting: 2 years (Required)
• Bachelor’s (Required)
• South Pasadena, CA
Hours per Week:
• 15-20 (Preferred)